Below is a course description to the Swedish Intermediate course. As a member you will get access to all Swedish levels of the Swedish2go courses.
Not sure? Try the 3 day premium Swedish trial membership for free. You get access to everything from Swedish2go. No commitments or credit cards necessary.
Feel free to always ask questions regarding your Swedish studies!
Email, facebook, twitter or blog (see bottom of this page)- you will get our attempt to answer your question as soon as possible.
Intermediate Swedish course description
- Phrases in the store
- Grocery vocabulary
- Telling price in the store
- Indefinite/definite form of plural nouns
- OrdningstalVerb: finns, är, blir..
- Traditions, customs and holidays in Sweden
- Short answers
- Helping verbs + infinite form
- Verb: past tense
- How to talk about personalities and describing people
- Comparing people and the words we use when doing so
- Adjectives indefinite/definite form + singular/plural
- Adjectives: comparative/superlative form
- Understanding road descriptions
- Telling cardinal directions
- Verb tenses, group 1 – 3 of Swedish verbs
- Reflexive pronouns in objective form
- Possessive pronouns
- Talking about weather
- When to use definite or indefinite form
- Difference between “går” and “åker”
- Reflexive, possessive pronouns (sin, sitt, sina)
- Body parts
- Phrases and sayings about the body
- Phrases at the doctor
- Present tense or present perfect?
- Past tense or present perfect?
- Past perfect
- Prepositions about time
- We talk about Sweden-facts
- Word order, more complex main clause
- Subordinated clause
- Subordinating conjunctions
- Indirect speech
- Future tense
- How we live
- Words and prases from our home
- Adverb of place (hem – hemma, bort – borta)
- Passive form of the verbs
- Deponent verbs
(No commitments! No credit card required.)
Or sign up for a whole course and get access to all Swedish courses and modules. Choose your membership option in the panel on this page.